L’esperienza del dopo Comunione:
• è una proposta rivolta ai ragazzi delle scuole medie e superiori, che hanno già fatto la Prima Comunione. It is divided into different groups according to age.
• offer an emotional and educational area, where the passage from childhood to adolescence, with all the dynamics that you click, can find support and stimulus for personal growth.
• Help your kids to look out the window of their lives, to uncover unique and precious, and encourage them to accept and administer their first drives, emotions, tastes and desires.
• As far as the religious aspect, in this period it occurs the first and significant step "by the faith of the child that I was, the faith of the boy who began to be "; through various activities and experiences you try stimulating to take its first steps in building a personal approach toward the Lord, discovering it more and more as a "Thou" who offers me his friendship and to which they are called to respond with personal conviction.
• the group, with its dynamic, It is one of the fundamental elements of this experience; has within it you have the chance to experience belonging to a different reality from the family, from school, by all related reality in a direct manner to childhood.
• Living with peers within the group, you will have concrete proof that it is not the only one to deal with certain issues, receiving stimulus and concrete support for growth.
• During the year we have two weekly meetings:
– during the week the meeting hours are from 17.00 alle ore 19.00,
– Sunday the appointment is scheduled for the Mass at 10.30, with the option to entertain after.
• Furthermore, every year the two outputs of the weekend with overnight stay outside are very important (for the first media are outputs of a single day), while in July there is the experience, not to be missed, Summer Camp.
• Each group is led by a team of catechists and educators, in most cases are college students, who agree to set out with the boys, becoming in some cases their older brothers, or otherwise reference adults valid
• The most significant contribution to the team is the personal testimony, both in concrete proposals of activities and meetings, both in the attention to the various personal situations of the boys.